Peg the Patriarchy® Face Masks
Peg the Patriarchy® Face Masks!
If you want to wear your feminism on your face - now you can. This cotton mask has a vinyl Peg the Patriarchy® printed on it by local, queer makers in Toronto.
One size fits most adults: 8 1/4" W x 6 1/2" L
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA),100% ringspun cotton
- 2-ply, tight knit jersey
- Trim & ear loops made from 100% ringspun cotton covered elastic
- Pleated chin for stay put fit
- Treated with an antimicrobial agent that contains silver to control odours and does not claim to provide any antiviral or infection prevention/reduction or make any filtration claims
- Washable and reusable
- Non-medical grade
- CPSIA compliant
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- Antimicrobial properties will diminish with washing
Mask Wearing Instructions
Before putting on the mask, clean your hands thoroughly. Cover your mouth and nose with mask and make sure that there are no gaps between your face and the mask. Avoid touching the mask while using it. Can be machine washed and tumble dried. To remove mask, remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask).
About Peg the Patriarchy®
Luna Matatas coined Peg the Patriarchy® in 2015 to get provocative about subverting the system of patriarchy. Patriarchy has no gender, working to dismantle it benefits us all. Read more about what Peg the Patriarchy® means.