WANT TO GET CREATIVE AND CURIOUS WITH YOUR SEX?
KICK BOREDOM OUT OF YOUR BEDROOM
- Ask your partner about their fantasies. Share some of yours. Focus less on the activity and more on how it would make you feel and how you’d imagine it to make your partner feel.
- Try grooming/dressing up for sex – visual aesthetics are powerful stimulators for our erotic minds, and can build our confidence in feeling our own sexiness that we are going to share with our partners.
- Mutual masturbation – touch each other simultaneously or use toys on each other or put on a show for each other, bring out your exhibitionist and voyeuristic sides together.
- Try a blindfold – blindfolds remove one of our senses while allowing the others to get heightened. Blindfold your partner and kiss or touch them all over their body except for their go to hot spots, save those for when the blindfold comes off
- Slow everything down – lingering creates lust and anticipation.
MIXING UP MASTURBATION
- Do you always masturbate in the same position? (i.e. on your back, on your stomach) Try switching it up.
- Do you always masturbate with the same part of your genitals? (i.e. the head of your clit or penis). What would it feel like to linger touch or pressure on your labia, testicles, shaft, etc.?
- Do you always masturbate in the same room? Have you thought of the shower, bath tub, head hanging off the bed, lying on the floor, standing up?
- Do you ever set the mood? Turn yourself on with music, cute underwear, scents.
- Switch up your porn. Consider erotica, or porn with bodies or scenes different that what you normally go to.
Have a little patience and enjoy some erotic exploration – you might not get exactly where your going, but you might discover a new crevice, sensation or fantasy to add to your sexy set of skills!