Dating After Divorce Webinar
Are you newly single after a long-term relationship?
Whether you’re separated, divorced or broken up after a long-term relationship, it can be challenging to figure out your new relationship to yourself, your body, your desires and other partners. The end of a relationship can leave us with new hope and new insecurities. You might be feeling excited to start a new chapter or you might be feeling lonely - or both! This webinar will cover topics like:
- Reconnecting to your desires
- Reclaiming your body and sexual confidence
- Exploring your erotic possibilities
- Tools for sensual self care
- Sexual health and wellness
- Navigating common challenges in dating
- Reigniting desires and needs post-relationship
- Online dating and casual sex tips
- Falling in love and lust with yourself
- Building boundaries to support your pleasure
You’ll have a chance to learn techniques and strategies for setting the stage to build the relationships you want with yourself and partners.
You must be at least 18 years of age to attend the webinar. You do not need to have been through a divorce, you might be newly single or reconnecting to a part of yourself after a long time. All genders are welcome!
What is an On-Demand webinar?
On-demand webinars are replays of live classes. Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a link to view the recording of this live class. You have lifetime access to the video, watch it whenever you'd like.
If notes or homework were a part of the class, you will also receive a link to download a PDF.